Tuesday 27 January 2009

Aprons...the start of a new obsession...




A while ago I bought some beautiful fabric from Hobbycraft that was in pinks and greens with cupcakes on. There was no plan for it, and I kept thinking about making an apron for Megan. Eventually, last week, I decided to go for it. At that point, I realised I hadn't actually bought enough of any one of the material to make a whole apron!

Not to be phased, I decided to go patchwork, and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. Megan loves it, and it's now been joined by another one for Maisie.

Unfortunately, I can see that success may go to my head, and I've got a whole heap of things to make next, especially having come across Heather Bailey's blog, fabric, patterns, and paper craft goods! Eek, I'll have to get a second job soon to pay for my hobbies!

No comments: