Wednesday 21 January 2009

Peace


Last January I made a scrapbook page called 'Rest', about where I was in life at that time, and as a reminder to myself that when I was tired (with a 6 month old, 18 month old, and starting back at work), that my rest should be in God!

This year I'm trying to remind myself to trust and be at peace in the unknown. Liam's job contract is up again at the end of March, and we have no idea whether it's going to be renewed, and if not, where and if he'll have a job. We'd love to move house for space, and I would love to not be at work, but obviously that is all on hold with the job situation. I used a picture I took in November in Centre Parcs, and the words from the old hymn 'When Peace Like a River'. Now I just have to remember to listen to my own advice ;-)

xxx

No comments: